4.21.2010

BROKEN BUTTONS...

Recording for the new album "VACANCY" is underway. A couple more beats and a new project will be available for download. So far things have gone smoothly with making the beats until the most important buttons on the MPC broke. Shift & Program. This has happened more than a few times in the past.

The thing that sucks about using hardware is that parts are becoming scarce. I found an internet site that sold buttons but they were based in the U.K. I had only one other option. I drove out to studio city to visit the man...Bruce Forat.

I paid $4 for each button. It was easy to replace. Took about 5 minutes...

I really need to stock up on a bag of these things. Im sure all the software heads get a kick outta seeing us go thru all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share